Sunday 27 November 2016

How To Increase Jio 4G Net Speed Upto 4 Mbps, Awesome Tricks

 How To Increase Jio 4G Net Speed Upto 4 Mbps, Awesome Tricks


Method, How to increase Jio 4G speed:

Step 1: First Download the    Click Here

OR


Step 2: So after downloading the app just open it

Step 3: Then after opening the app now click connect then click ok and it will take up to 15 seconds to connect, some times it will connect in 2-3 seconds only

Step 4: After connecting to VPN you can check that download speed it will hit the maximum speed,

Suggestion: If the net speed isn’t improved you can try changing the country, but this will work at any case. If anyone ask me what is the best trick on how to increase jio 4g speed I will prefer this.


HOW TO WORK WATCH VIDEO


PLZ LIKE AND SUBSCRIBE

1 comment:


  1. I guess I am the only one who came here to share my very own experience. Guess what!? I am using my laptop for almost the past 2 years, but I had no idea of solving some basic issues. I do not know how to Download Cracked Pro Softwares But thankfully, I recently visited a website named procrackhere.com
    BS.Player Pro Crack
    Avast Premium Security Crack
    Malwarebytes Premium Anti-Malware crack
    Acronis True Image crack
    Debut V ideo Capture Crack

    ReplyDelete